| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turkmenbashy in May is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Turkmenbashy May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Turkmenbashy:
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 378.6 kms (235.3 miles) WNW
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) WNW
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WNW
- Mastagi, Azerbaijan - 260 kms (161.6 miles) WNW
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 348.3 kms (216.5 miles) W
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WSW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) WSW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) WSW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 421 kms (261.6 miles) SW
- Rasht, Iran - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SW
- Ramsar, Iran - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) SSW
- Babolsar, Iran - 371.9 kms (231.1 miles) S