| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turkmenbashy in July is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Turkmenbashy July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Turkmenbashy:
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 378.6 kms (235.3 miles) WNW
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) WNW
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WNW
- Mastagi, Azerbaijan - 260 kms (161.6 miles) WNW
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 348.3 kms (216.5 miles) W
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WSW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) WSW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) WSW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 421 kms (261.6 miles) SW
- Rasht, Iran - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SW
- Ramsar, Iran - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) SSW
- Babolsar, Iran - 371.9 kms (231.1 miles) S