| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turkmenbashy in January is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Turkmenbashy January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Turkmenbashy:
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 378.6 kms (235.3 miles) WNW
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) WNW
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WNW
- Mastagi, Azerbaijan - 260 kms (161.6 miles) WNW
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 348.3 kms (216.5 miles) W
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WSW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) WSW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) WSW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 421 kms (261.6 miles) SW
- Rasht, Iran - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SW
- Ramsar, Iran - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) SSW
- Babolsar, Iran - 371.9 kms (231.1 miles) S